When you find yourself in difficult times or are facing trying events, we will explore opportunities for re-orient after a crisis, re-focus on your individual strengths and personal resources in order to process insecurities, fears and emotional injuries. Or If you find yourself in a difficult life situation or are affected by a burdensome life event, together we will look for ways to re-orient ourselves in this crisis, to be able to reflect on one's own strengths and resources, and to be able to work on insecurities, fears and injuries.
- Clarifications of perspectives and beliefs
- Support in difficult situations
- Rethink hardened structures
- Introducing flexibility to rigid thinking Develop an understanding of the situation, the people involved and yourself
- Encounter a safe space for the development of new solutions